Data / Links
The data archive comprises data and WWW links for global and Pacific Northwest (PNW) climate and PNW natural resources.
The global data archive includes gridded and time series information about atmospheric, oceanographic, and biological phenomena related to climate variability around the globe:
- Gridded data sets provide information on the spatial distribution of variables and typically also includes temporal variability
- Key climate time series
- Time series of large-scale atmospheric indices
- Links to other data sources
- Links for data analysis software
The PNW data archive is the subset of gridded and time series data that have been found to capture PNW climate variability. We include both observations and datasets of projected future trends.
- Observed PNW climate
- Projected PNW climate
- Atmospheric phenomena that influence PNW climate
- Links to PNW-related data sets that we don’t provide
We also provide other links to climate-related information, including: