Data / Links
PNW Data Archive: Other Data Sites
This page provides access to other www sites that provide datasets related to the Pacific Northwest (PNW):
- The website of the Washington State Climatologist provides regional climate data as well as links to more data sources.
- Northwest Association of Networked Ocean Observing Systems (NANOOS) provides real time observations of use for marine operations, ecosystem assessment, and studies of fisheries, biodiversity, coastal hazards and climate.
- Nate Mantua's climate monitoring and prediction website provides access to additional climate monitoring datasets, climate prediction centers, and information about the El Niño/Southern Oscillation.
- The Western Regional Climate Center provides a large amount of climatological data for the western United States
- NOAA’s Climate Diagnostics Center has some useful plotting tools for climate data.